Summary of Qualifications:
I have worked extensively in the Entertainment, Education, IT and Audio/ Video Technology industries. I currently own and operate my own photography business where I have worked extensively with clients from the leading talent agencies in the Cincinnati area.
2004 – Present
Owner and Operator of TARENFRAZIER.COM – Cincinnati, OH.
- Owner, Designer and website administrator of WWW.TARENFRAZIER.COM
- Maintains website and update photo gallery and social media websites.
- Maintains all booking and photo assignments.
2001 – 2013
Instructor - Cincinnati Public Schools – Cincinnati, OH.
- 2001 taught at the School for Creative and Performing Arts (Drama 4th & 8th Grades / 9th & 10th English)
- Directed main stage spring production A Thurber Carnival
- Substitute taught throughout the Cincinnati Public School district 2002 -2013.
After School and Day Camp Instructor– Let It Shine– Covington, KY.
- Worked as a Drama and Photography teacher for ages 9-12
2008 – 2012
Photographer - Cincinnati Museum Center – Cincinnati, OH.
- Photographer for the Difference Maker Awards.
- Photographed the nominees as well as the Difference Maker Awards event.
Youth Programs Manager - Cincinnati Museum Center – Cincinnati, OH.
- Managed a staff of over 20 employees for the Overnight and Birthday Party Programs.
- Implemented a scholarship program for the Day Camps for one underprivileged child.
- Managed a staff of 4 for the 2008 Summer Day Camps.
- Created, updated and managed all new programs for Day Camps, Overnights, and Birthday Party programs.
Day Camp Instructor – Cincinnati Museum Center – Cincinnati, OH.
- Worked with team to organize and conduct daily actives with children ages 7-12.
- Worked with team to implement and teach programs designed to educate and entertain.
2005 – 2007
Fight Chorographer - Instructor – Earlham College - New Richmond, IN.
- Created and implemented 6-week stage combat safety seminar for theater students.
- Staged 6 “Shakespearean Combat Scenes” for presentation following the seminar.
- Work as Fight Chorographer for 2 main stage productions.
2005 – 2012
Photographer – John Robert Powers – Cincinnati, OH. (Traveling Photographer throughout the continental US)
- Lead Photographer in charge of developing portfolio and comp cards for Children as well as adults.
- Traveled the throughout the continental US to photograph models and actors.
2006 – 2013
Photographer – White Photography – Cincinnati, OH.
2005 – 2006
Photographer / Acting Instructor - John Casablanca’s – Cincinnati, OH.
- Lead Photographer in charge of developing portfolio and comp cards for children and young adults.
- Taught Drama and audition techniques to children and young adults.
1999 – 2001
Tour Manager / Super Captain / Fight Captain - Cincinnati Opera – Cincinnati, OH.
- Tour manager and Performer for 2000 Outreach program.
- Super Captain for 2000 & 2001 seasons.
- Fight Captain and Combat performer for 2001 season.
1997 – 2000
Talent Scout / Actor / Manager – Paramount Parks Kings Island – Cincinnati, OH.
- Managed 3 shows during my employment.
- Promoted to Talent scout in charge of opening new relationships with local colleges and theaters.
- Coordinated the 1999 Audition Tour.
- Performed in 3 productions during my employment.
BFA from the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music- Dramatic Performance class of 2000 (3.2 GPA)
High school degree from the School for Creative and Performing Arts (Drama Major) 1991